Thursday, October 1, 2015

October PIC Challenge with Guest Designer Kay Miller

Hello friends, and welcome!

Today, we have the result of last month challenge.  But first, I would like to show you the gorgeous inspiration for October Challenge.  This month, I'm so honor to have the super talented Guest Designer Kay Miller to join us.  My jaw dropped to see her gorgeous card.  Her colors are spot on and the design is just so elegant and beautiful.  I can't wait to see your creations inspired by this month's image.  

The winner of October Challenge will receive a $20 Gift Card to Butterfly Reflections, Ink.  


October Inspiration (Source)





And here are the beautiful cards from our Design Team:



Emily





Dana 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now the results of last month's challenge...  CONGRATULATIONS ladies!  You can find the badges here to display on your blog.  

WINNER

Isha (#5)


FAVORITES










Isha, please email me at PinterestInspiredChallenge@yahoo.com with your address and I will send out the stamp set to you.  

THANKS everyone for participating, commenting and visiting our blog!  See you again!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a favourite! This has totally made my day!
    Can't wait to play along with this month's challenge! The inspiration photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me as a favorite!! I'm thrilled to be chosen amongst such talent. Congratulations to everyone else too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Design team did an incredible job with the new inspiration photo and Kay's card is amazing too! Congrats to the winners of the last challenge, those cards were some of my favorites too! I enjoy this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick Web Designs is a full service Internet Marketing, Logo & Website Design company.Nice Post !! I like it, it also comprises a lot of useful facts. thanks to share your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this graphic and DT's did an splendid job! I am inspired so much! Congrats to the winners! Thanks for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could you ever decide a winner from these gorgeous entries. Will have to visit each beautiful cardmaker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Decorating with corporate holiday party ideas is a must. Ideally, you want the decorations to match the occasion, and you also want there to be an overall theme. This is one area where the organizer will get a big help by assembling a group.

    ReplyDelete